Trainers, community workers, and peer groups.
Duration: 1 week
Venue: MVTTC & VETA Dar es Salaam
- To recognize psychological and sociological bases of guidance and counseling
- To recognize the roles and functions of guidance and counseling personnel
- To identify characteristics of a good counselor
- To outline counseling skills and techniques
- To demonstrate professional skills and competencies in the course of helping relationships.
- The Concept
- Types of guidance and counseling
- How to provide guidance and counseling
TZS 450,000.00 per participant.
The fee covers tuition, hand-outs, session break tea am lunch for 5 training days