TERMS OF ADMISSION
A student is admitted to the College after fulfilling the minimum requirements for each programme of study and understanding that in accepting the admission he/she commits himself/herself to adhere to its charter, statutes, ordinances, regulations, rules, and by-laws.
MVTTC is a higher learning institution and expects student's behavior both on and off campus, to be moral, ethical, and legal. The MVTTC reserves the right to withdraw admission for conduct that is contrary to the objectives of the College.
WHEN TO JOIN US?
The admission process for long-term programmes starts in September and ends in mid-July each year Invitations for admission are placed on various platforms including newspapers with leading circulation MVTTC (www.mvttc.ac.tz) and VETA (www.veta.org) websites.
All applications should be addressed to:-
Morogoro Vocational Teachers' Training College,
P. O. Box 671,
Application forms can also be accessed from VETA Zonal Offices in the following areas: -
- Highland ZoneO. Box 818 Iringa, Tel: 0262702865;
- South East ZoneO. Box 700 Mtwara, Tel: +25523233382112333453; Fax: +255 23 2334078;
- Central Zone O. Box 2084, Dodoma, Tel: +255262322383;
- Dar es Salaam Zone, P. O. Box 40274, Dar es Salaam, Tel: +255222862651;
- Eastern Zone O. Box 1955 Morogoro, Tel: +255232614526;
- Lake Zone P. O. Box 1983 Mwanza, Tel: +255282573014;
- Northern Zone O. Box 1738 Moshi Tel: +255272754468;
- South West Zone O. Box 1020 Mbeya, Tel: +255252504369/72;
- Western Zone, P. O. Box 1218 Tabora, Tel: +255 262604750,